Fitness is a state of well-being of body, the condition of being healthy. It is the ability to perform a task.
United States Department of Health and Human Services defines physical fitness as “a set of attributes that people have or achieve that relates to the ability to perform physical activity.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention defines physical fitness as “the ability to carry out daily tasks with vigor and alertness, without undue fatigue, and with ample energy to enjoy leisure-time pursuits and respond to emergencies.”
Synonyms: health, strength, robustness
There are five major aspects of a healthy body
- Body Stamina – Ability to perform for longer durations
To increase body stamina you should try less intense exercises such as jogging, cycling
- Body Strength – ability to do heavy task
To increase body strength you must eat a protein-rich diet and train your body regularly.
- Body Performance – ability to perform a task
Follow a regular routine and a good night’s sleep to increase your body performance. Meditation can also be helpful.
- Body Metabolism – ability to burn energy
We can increase metabolism by nutrient-rich diet, vigorous exercises for short time.
- Body Movement – ability to move
Flexibility can be achieved by warm-up before exercises, stretching, yoga
How to achieve complete physical fitness
- Proper nutrient-rich diet – A healthy diet is very necessary for maintaining it.
- Exercise – Daily exercise is very useful in achieving it. It increases your complete physical and mental health
- Good Sleep – A good sleep is also important as it helps the body to relax and rejuvenate.
- lack of it is the main cause of diseases and infections
- It is very important to maintain your health and fitness, it helps you to perform better in life. with a good health and fit body chance of one’s getting success can increase exponentially.
- A good diet and good sleep are very necessary for a good health.
- All people should exercise on regular basis.